Community to Meet on Possible SVMH Merger | News
By Ashleigh Coran - email
SALINAS, Calif. - Today is your chance to learn more about a possible merger for Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare.
The hospital is holding its first of two town hall meetings tonight to talk about the merger possibilities.
SVMH is looking to merge with either HCA Healthcare, or Natividad Medical Center in Salinas. The hospital has yet to say when it expects to make a final decision on a merger partner.
The first town hall meeting is tonight 6:30 p.m. The second is on June 7th at 6:30 p.m. Both will be at Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare at 450 East Romie Lane in Salinas.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Photographs wanted for fundraiser benefiting Whalefest Monterey and Museum of Monterey
- Traffic alert: Drivers warned to heed road work or else
- Monterey Police search for hit-and-run suspect
- Senior resource fair in Monterey County
- Monterey Peninsula Regional Park District announces opening of grants window