Police: Three-Year-Old Girl Left At Salinas Chuck E Cheese | News
By Kiki Jones - email
SALINAS, Calif- A three-year-old girl was found wondering around crying at a Chuck E Cheese after closing time.
The manager called police because the girl's parents were nowhere to be found. Amazingly enough the little girl was able to tell police who her parents are and the street she lived on.
Police said that the girl's parents just assumed other family members had taken the child. Officers asked the parent why they had not called anyone and the "parents response was not satisfactory," said police.
Police say the parents "lack of concern was somewhat disturbing." Child Protective Services department was called about the situation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Shots Fired at Home in Hollister
- Second Annual Memorial Day motorcycle run and BBQ event on Sunday, May 26, 2013
- Former Hollister Math Teacher Arrested in Capitola on Charges That He Molested a Student
- Four People Shot in Hollister, Two Die at the Hospital
- Hollister Dog Reunited With Family After A Year