Construction at Russell Road and North Main Street begins August | Transportation
Caltrans will close the Northbound HWY 101 on and off ramps at Russell Rd from Thursday, August 4 until late September/early October.
Crews will be:
Widening and reconstructing North Main St. from Russell Rd to 1000 feet south of the Russell Rd/Main St. intersection;
Working on storm drainage systems and a traffic signal; and
Making improvements along Russell Rd. and Harrison Rd.
Work hours for this project will be from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Flaggers will be in the area to direct traffic.
This work is part of the Prunedale Improvement Project.
Updates and information about construction for the Prunedale Improvement Project can be found on the Prunedale Improvement Project blog http://pipinfo.blogspot.com/ and on the PIP Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prunedale-Improvement-Project/128188623918111.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Low Cost Rabies Clinic Today at the Animal Hospital of Hollister
- Hollister Students Pay Tribute to Friend Who Died of Cancer By Special Dance at Graduation
- Hollister Police Find Body in Field
- Police Serve Warrants for Cockfighting Investigation, Over 100 Roosters Seized
- Suspicious Device Found in Hollister Turned Out to Be PG&E Equipment
- Bomb Squad Called Out to Investigate Suspicious Device Found in Seaside
- SANTCUARY CLASSIC: CHILDREN'S PHOTO AND FISHING CONTEST
- Roll-Over Accident Sends CalStar Helicopter to Seaside
- Bomb Squad Called to Seaside When Grenade Found During Monterey Murder Investigation
- Black Bear Spotted in Backyard of Home in Seaside